Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Update....

So, perhaps I should actually update this blog. So much has happened since September I would hardly know where to start. I am still working out hard and absolutely love Crossfit. I have even set it as a goal to compete in a competition this year, and hopefully compete in the Games Qualifyer for 2010. Currently I am a substitute trainer while Ryan is on vacation and I also plan to attend my Level 1 Certification seminar this year, and maybe the running cert as well.

Personal progress wise I am doing great. I have lost over 50 lbs so far and am setting new PR's and beating times almost every workout. I still have a lot more I want to achieve, better times I want to beat and heavier weights I want to lift, but they are coming! Oh, I also got my first pull-up!

No comments: